Satellite Satellite

Awesome. Great music. You sent me to the atmosphere. by the way, the image you choose for the "cd thing" is very similar to The Mars Volta album "Noctourniquet", google it if you don't know the band!

Buoy responds:

oh cool

Dystopian Killer Dystopian Killer

hey, this song is great nice quality. Maybe you all ready know this but this song is a bit monotone (sounds the same) it has some changes of sounds effect but, if is an ambient song is should have more "ambientalization" that mean make the feel of actually been 34 in the future, (put more futurist sounds, universe and stars a more dark and deep sound).

Salvation Salvation

Great song!! As you say this is really elaborated and the longest so far. Every sound fills perfect and every instrument sounds amazing!!

Buoy responds:

==(Buoyant)== ==(Buoyant)==

Sweet music for my ears! Awesome mixture of genre sounds like a little of jazz, ambient, experimental, and soft rock. Really cool! I have this song on my ipod, You should make more songs like this one. The structure of this song is great! All the electronic sounds are amazing and they fill perfect with your guitar solos and interludes!! The "retro" sound is, in my opinion, the best part of all. However, I don't like too much ur new stuff.

Green Mist Green Mist

The song is good, I liked but is a little monotone. You should add more effects cuz is ambient!!

moobella responds:

Hmm yeah I think it is too. Makes it kinda dull. Yeah, I'm not very skilled at using effects, but I'll work on it ^^; Thanks for the feedback.

Teach The World to Fap Teach The World to Fap

A song that identify myself as a person and makes me love the world... Great Song. I just can imagine a purple hair girl singing this with a tentacle in hand...

Opening Theme 3 Opening Theme 3

I don't know if you had heard Magma (french band) because this track sound's like Kobaia's middle part (one of their songs). It's really cool I can't stop hearing this!!

samulis responds:

Glad you like it, I have not heard of them. I mainly listen to older music and film scores.

the tick that signals life the tick that signals life

I like this song however, the synth is too monotone and make me think "I'm going to get insane"

A New Life (Math Rock) A New Life (Math Rock)

I can tell you that this Math Rock loop is amazing, you should continue to doing more stuff like this.

trees are purple (mathrock) trees are purple (mathrock)

I like this Acoustic Math Rock song! It's really amazing, is sweet and bright. It's remember me The Mars Volta or Don Caballero.